Re: BUG #1276: Backend panics on SETVAL('..', 0)...

От Sean Chittenden
Тема Re: BUG #1276: Backend panics on SETVAL('..', 0)...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> ERROR:  setval: value 0 is out of bounds for sequence "foo_id_seq"
> (1..9223372036854775807)
> FATAL:  block 0 of 1663/97972/98006 is still referenced (private 1,
> global
> 1)
>         This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>         before or while processing the request.
> connection to server was lost

This bug can be closed.  I was able to confirm that this bug has been
fixed by Tom's latest VACUUM fix.  I was triggering this via a
pg_autovacuum that was running with a running with a 15sec sleep on a
schema load that was taking roughly 3 minutes (just the DDL).  After
Tom's latest VACUUM commit, this bug does not appear to exist any more.
  Thank you Tom!  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden