Re: BUG #17346: pg_upgrade fails with role granted by other role

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #17346: pg_upgrade fails with role granted by other role
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 28 Dec 2021, at 00:26, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> I'll craft a revert of b2a459edf when I'm less tired, a proper fix can then be
> worked on separately.

I prepared a revert patch tonight and ran it through CI, but won't have ample
time to monitor the buildfarm so I have it slated for pushing in the morning.
I opted for keeping the tests even though they aren't excercising all that much
code but they at least show the current behavior.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Сообщение: Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade