Backup and Restore options disabled in 1.6

От Ryan Holmes
Тема Backup and Restore options disabled in 1.6
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm running 1.6.0 on Windows XP and Windows 2003. The backup and
restore options are disabled on the Tools menu and don't appear on
context menus regardless of which object is selected (database,
table, etc.). I'm logged in as the superuser, so I don't think it's a
permissions issue. I'm probably missing something silly, but I never
had any issues with this under 1.4.3.

PostgreSQL 8.2 beta 3 is installed on both machines and I haven't
tested against 8.1, so maybe that has something to do with it. I
performed a default installation and I see pg_dump.exe and
pg_restore.exe in the install directory.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Ryan

Сообщение: Re: Results from testing 1.6.1 rev: 5646:5652M
Сообщение: Re: Results from testing 1.6.1 rev: 5646:5652M