Re: BUG #4855: Explain errors on drop table if exists

От Frank Heikens
Тема Re: BUG #4855: Explain errors on drop table if exists
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Looks like you have a hidden character before DROP. Character 2584 is
called the Lower Half Block, it might be there. Cleanup your code,
make sure there is nothing left and then execute your query again.

Good luck!

Frank

Op 16 jun 2009, om 08:58 heeft Jim Michaels het volgende geschreven: