Re: Can one user login in multile machine?

От Israel Brewster
Тема Re: Can one user login in multile machine?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On May 2, 2023, at 10:23 PM, Wen Yi <chuxuec@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi team,
can I use same user's information login in multile machines when connect to the postgres?

In short, yes. A given user can log in from any number of machines, I believe even simultaneously (though I haven’t tried that specifically).

---
Israel Brewster
Software Engineer
Alaska Volcano Observatory