Re: missing indexes in indexlist with partitioned tables

От Arne Roland
Тема Re: missing indexes in indexlist with partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi,

thank you for the heads up! Those files ended up accidentally in the dump from me running pg_indent. The file count was truly excessive, I should have noticed this sooner.
I attached the patch without the excessive modifications. That should be way easier to read.

Regards
Arne

Вложения