minor error message configuring ODBC driver from windows datasource administrator

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема minor error message configuring ODBC driver from windows datasource administrator
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
The odbc driver is: Postgresql ODBC unicode driver V-8.02.02.00

This is a newly occuring error message that I see when I try to configure my postgresql odbc
driver from the windows odbc data source administrator window.

This error can be ignored.  The configuration window still displays and can be used.  When ever I
use the driver when connecting to the database all seems to work correctly.

The error message is a follows:

"The procedure entry point X509_STORE_set_flags could not be located in the dynamic link library
lbeay32.dll."

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.