Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql

От Rick Widmer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/10/2017 2:23 PM, John Iliffe wrote:
> On Monday 10 April 2017 11:53:35 Daniel Verite wrote:
>>     John Iliffe wrote:

>> Given that you set two directories: /tmp and /var/pgsql,
>> I would think you can let the other apps use /tmp as before
>> and have only Apache use /var/pgsql ?
>
> Yes, I will do that, but there are several hundred PHP web page scripts to
> be updated.  Presumably if one script opens two different databases then
> both of the pg_connect() instances will need to be updated.

How about creating a php file with the connect code, once, then
including that file from all of the hundreds of web pages.  It won't
help much with the first set of changes, but it will help with
portability later.

Rick

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql