Re: [bug fix or improvement?] Correctly place DLLs for ECPG apps in bin folder

От MauMau
Тема Re: [bug fix or improvement?] Correctly place DLLs for ECPG apps in bin folder
Дата
Re: [bug fix or improvement?] Correctly place DLLs for ECPG apps in bin folder  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
From: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
> I think the suggestion by Peter Eisentraut upthread was pretty
> reasonable -- the Makefiles are already aware that they are building a
> shared library, so scrape the info off them.  The less hardcoded stuff
> in the msvc framework, the better.

I overlooked his mail.  Do you mean something like this? (I don't know yet
how to express this in Perl)

for each Makefile in under top_dir_in_source_tree or src/interfaces
{ if (Makefile contains SO_MAJOR_VERSION) {   extract NAME value from Makefile   move lib/lib${NAME}.dll to bin/ }
}

But the source tree contains as many as 206 Makefiles.  I'm worried that it
will waste the install time.  Should all these Makefiles be examined, or 16
Makefiles in src/interfaces/?

Regards
MauMau