Re: Problem creating ROWTYPE variable in plpgsql.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem creating ROWTYPE variable in plpgsql.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rajesh Kumar Mallah <mallah@trade-india.com> writes:
> profile_row profile_master%ROWTYPE;
> in a plpgsql function
> gives the error below
> tradein_clients=# SELECT general.create_accounts();
> WARNING:  plpgsql: ERROR during compile of create_accounts near line 8
> ERROR:  cache lookup for type 0 of profile_master.........pg.dropped.2........ failed

> profile_master have had deletions of its column in past.

I believe this has been fixed for 7.4 --- at least, we have fixed some
related issues.

    * src/: backend/executor/execQual.c,
    backend/executor/nodeFunctionscan.c, pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y,
    pl/plpgsql/src/pl_comp.c, pl/plpgsql/src/pl_exec.c,
    pl/plpgsql/src/pl_funcs.c, pl/plpgsql/src/plpgsql.h: Make the world
    safe (more or less) for dropped columns in plpgsql rowtypes.