Re: Shouldn't jsonpath .string() Unwrap?

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Shouldn't jsonpath .string() Unwrap?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/14/24 10:39, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> Cited that bit in the commit message in the attached patch (also available as a GitHub PR[1]).
>
> [1]: https://github.com/theory/postgres/pull/5

I would s/extepsions/exceptions/ in the added documentation. :)

Offhand (as GitHub PRs aren't really The PG Way), if they were The Way,
I would find this one a little hard to follow, being based at a point
28 unrelated commits ahead of the ref it's opened against. I suspect
'master' on theory/postgres could be fast-forwarded to f1affb6 and then
the PR would look much more approachable.

Regards,
-Chap