Re: Cannot export database tables

От Dimitris Sakellarios
Тема Re: Cannot export database tables
Дата
Список pgsql-php

Dear Archana,

If you are using pgAdminIII run it and go to “file -> open -> options”

There define the correct path for the pg_dump.exe executable in the PG bin path like C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\1.8 if you are using 1.8 version else your version.

BR,

Sakellarios Dimitris

Telesuite ltd Telecommunication and Internet Services

Address : T. Sofouli 14, Post Code 16344, Ilioupoli - Athens, Greece

T.: +30 211 760 1300 F.: +30 211 176 9999 M.: +30 6982 550 850 e-mail: dimitris.sakellarios@telesuite.gr  url: http://www.telesuite.gr

From: pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Archana K N
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 12:53 PM
To: pgsql-php@postgresql.org
Subject: [PHP] Cannot export database tables

Hello,

I am getting this error when trying export the tables from database.
"Export error: Failed to execute pg_dump (given path in your conf/config.inc.php : /usr/bin/pg_dump). Please, fix this path in your configuration and relog."

I am using windows and changed my path to "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin\pg_dump". Then also it is showing the same error.

--
regards

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: