Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/28/24 08:52, Sasmit Utkarsh wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Thanks for the info, But I have another question: I could see the below
> functions list with the help on query execution on psql command line
>
>    shc_data=> S*ELECT proname AS function_name,proacl AS privileges FROM
> pg_proc WHERE proname in
> ('sql_insert_data_procedure','sql_select_data_procedure','sql_select_size_procedure','sql_update_data_procedure');*
>         function_name       | privileges
> ---------------------------+------------
>   sql_select_size_procedure |
>   sql_select_data_procedure |
>   sql_insert_data_procedure |
>   sql_update_data_procedure |
> (4 rows)
>
> but when I try to connect to the same db on PgAdmin4, I don't see the
> list even after refresh. Why is that different?

1) Are you sure you are connecting to correct database.

2) If I followed your previous posts correctly those functions where not
in the public schema you are looking at in pgAdmin4. They where in the
shc(?) schema which I am pretty sure is the second schema in the
Schemas(2) in the object tree.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com