Re: postgresql 8.0 on windows 2003 server

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgresql 8.0 on windows 2003 server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>   Si Chen <schen@graciousstyle.com> wrote:
>> Are there any issues with 8.0 on Windows?

> I think the windows problems have been pretty minimal. To get an idea
> of the scope, you might take a look at the 8.0.1 release notes.

The problems we've *fixed* have been pretty minimal ;-) ... but those
release notes don't tell you about open issues.

Offhand I recall that there are some serious performance problems
associated with fsync behavior, and some people report instability
of the statistics collector for reasons unknown.