Re: melbourne-au-pug

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: melbourne-au-pug
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Nov 11, 2012, at 2:24 AM, Jason Godden wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> There are a few of us in Melbourne AU who would like to get a PUG up and running here. Brett McBride and I would like
tobe made moderators of the melbourne-au-pug list if the previous moderator is no longer monitoring it. Let me know if
thereis anything you require from us or if this is the wrong place to ask.

> Cheers,
>
> Jason

Hi Jason,

You should ask on the -www list (which I have CC'd) as that is where the mailing lists are administrated.

Congrats on getting the PUG setup!

Jonathan