Re: Do dropdb and createdb read password from .pgpass

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Do dropdb and createdb read password from .pgpass
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Sankaran Anupama" <sanupama@novell.com> writes:
> Thanks for the response.
> The following are versions I checked:
> postgres, createdb, dropdb, pg_dump and pg_restore - 7.4.7

I just tried it here, and 7.4.8 createdb definitely picks up .pgpass
for me.  It seems like you must have some local breakage, but I'm not
sure what ... we've eliminated the obvious ideas.

Did you build these programs from source?  If not, where'd you get them?
What's the platform exactly?