Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2

От Joel Jacobson
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 4 sep 2014, at 17:18, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You just need a ISAM API for Postgres, That is all.

Now you are being ironic, and I would prefer to keep the discussion on
a serious level. You know that's not applicable in my case, you know
what I do for work and what kind of system we already have.

I *love* plpgsql and our development method. I just want it to get
slightly more convenient and secure.

When you suggest ISAM, that's like saying "demolish your house and
build a new one" when all I want is to make small but important
changes to what I already do as a professional on a daily basis.