Re: Rows missing from table despite FK constraint

От Konrad Garus
Тема Re: Rows missing from table despite FK constraint
Дата
Re: Rows missing from table despite FK constraint  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
2010/1/8 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> Oh, so the row *is* there.

Right. I'm happy to see it.

> What the above says is that you have a
> corrupt index on attachment_id, which you should be able to fix via
> REINDEX.

This is not correct. The dumps are made with pg_dump. We did reindex
on the table. I also tried looking for the row with another index and
with seq scan and could not see it.

--
Konrad Garus

Сообщение: Re: Rows missing from table despite FK constraint
Сообщение: Re: Rows missing from table despite FK constraint