Re: Cursor loop - stop current iteration and continue with next iteration

От David Johnston
Тема Re: Cursor loop - stop current iteration and continue with next iteration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Dec 21, 2011, at 0:36, Dinesh Kumara <dinesh@rezgateway.com> wrote:

Greetings..

Please advice me how to stop current iteration of cursor loop and continue with next iteration .

contractlistquery = '....';
OPEN rec_contractlist FOR EXECUTE contractlistquery;
    LOOP
    FETCH rec_contractlist INTO  contract_from_date,contract_to_date,contract_inv_type,contract_regionid;
    IF NOT FOUND THEN
    EXIT;
    END IF;

    IF contract_count = 0 THEN
        contract_initial_region = contract_regionid;
    END IF;

        IF contract_initial_region <> contract_regionid THEN

[Need to stop current iteration and continue with next iteration.]
       ELSE
        More  logic s here...
        END IF;

    END LOOP;
CLOSE rec_contractlist;

Really appreciate if you can help me on this.
--

Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh Kumara,

<image002.png>

See

39.6.3.3

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Help with Multiple Cluster on same host
Сообщение: Re: Help with Multiple Cluster on same host