Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-02-10 20:30, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 2:12 PM Peter Eisentraut
> <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com
> <mailto:peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 08/02/2019 12:27, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>     > I'd be more than happy for somebody with morge knowledge of such
>     matters
>     > than me to think up a better color scheme. The only reason it has
>     those
>     > colors is that they're the default ones in the Bootstrap CSS
>     framework.
>
>     Can we have that column just normal black-and-white?
>

> Sure! Do you mean like the update pushed now, or to remove the label
> completely?

What you pushed is white-on-black, not black-on-white that I meant.
Sorry, my "black-and-white" was obviously ambiguous.

If we're going to have a the white-on-something scheme, then it would be
useful to have different colors for different releases.  Otherwise there
is no value in it and it should just be plain black-on-white text.