Re: BUG #15131: "ERROR: function pg_current_xlog_location() does not exist" in PGAdmin III

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15131: "ERROR: function pg_current_xlog_location() does not exist" in PGAdmin III
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?utf-8?q?PG_Bug_reporting_form?= <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> Upgrade from 9.6.8 to 10.3 and used the 10.3 version of pg_dumpall.
> Everything went smoothly, no errors.  Launched PGAdmin III and when I open
> my database I get the following error:

> ERROR: function pg_current_xlog_location() does not exist.

That function's been renamed to pg_current_wal_lsn(), as part of
an effort to standardize our terminology about WAL.

> If a patch exists, I cannot find it.

What you need is a newer PGAdmin version.  I'm not sure if III will
ever be updated to PG 10; you may need to get IV.