RE: Postgres 10.7 Systemd Startup Issue

От Lu, Dan
Тема RE: Postgres 10.7 Systemd Startup Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello All,

I ended up removing all configuration.  Re-unzip the binary tar files we downloaded.  Re-configure with the option
"--with-systemd"and now it is working.

We really appreciate all your help!

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lu, Dan
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2019 10:11 AM
To: 'Tom Lane' <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Cc: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@gmail.com>; Francisco Olarte <folarte@peoplecall.com>; Kelly, Kevin
<Kevin.Kelly@msx.bala.susq.com>;pgsql-general@postgresql.org

Subject: RE: Postgres 10.7 Systemd Startup Issue

I apologize, it was a copy/paste error.  I did include the option "--with-systemd".

This is our first install of postgresql.  I am in the process of getting standard in place for future deployment.  We
don'thave any large footprint of postgresql here.  We run mostly Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL in production so far.

Dan