Making pgadmin mor usablet

От Heiko Folkerts
Тема Making pgadmin mor usablet
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,
Is there a list of shortcuts to control pgadmin via the keyboard? I couldn't find such a list in the help menu.

I am a blind user and therefore controlling the application via the keyboard is essential to me. E.g. there is a
reportedbug that the windows context key is not recognized so one has to click with the right mouse button on a object
toaccess its context menu. For me this means to give a special command ot my screen reader to perform the click.

So pgadmin could be very usable to people if it is possible to control it using the keyboard alone.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Heiko Folkerts
DAVID Software GmbH · Wendenring 1 · 38114 Braunschweig
Tel.: +49 531 24379-14
Fax.: +49 531 24379-79
E-Mail: mailto:Heiko.Folkerts@david-software.de
WWW:    http://www.david-software.de
Eintragung: Amtsgericht Braunschweig, HRB 3167
Geschäftsführer: Frank Ptok

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin debugger hangs on Windows 8 after closing debug window
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin debugger hangs on Windows 8 after closing debug window