Re: PostgreSQL questions

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: PostgreSQL questions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
For asynchronous notifications Postgres' LISTEN/NOTIFY mechanism would be ideal, but I am not sure if Qt provides a way of listening to such notifications.

Till Postgres 8.4 the NOTIFY commands could get lost, but with upcoming 9.0 first there's guaranteed delivery and second it is extensible by application by using the 'payload' part.

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/sql-notify.html

Best regards,