Re: Start automatically a function at startup of postgresql server

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: Start automatically a function at startup of postgresql server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 2:21 PM, dfx@dfx.it <dfx@dfx.it> wrote:
Dear Sirs,

Is it possible to start a function (a my function) when the
server postgres is started? and how I can do?

No.. There's no way that can be done in Postgres. Although you can add something to your startup scripts that connects to the DB immediately after starting it, and calls the function you need.

Best regards,
--
Lets call it Postgres

EnterpriseDB      http://www.enterprisedb.com