Re: Doc bug

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: Doc bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Jim,

    The code has been fixed by Bruce in response to my bug#2851 (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2006-12/msg00191.php).

BTW, I don't know how to make sure that the effect of a doc patch looks fine in a browser. I mean, how to view the doc/src/sgml/*.sgml in a browser, nicely formatted as we see on our website!

I wish PostgreSQL community a very Happy New Year... Go ahead and give closed-source a tough time :)

--
gurjeet[.singh]@EnterpriseDB.com
singh.gurjeet@{ gmail | hotmail | yahoo }.com

On 12/31/06, Jim C. Nasby <jim@nasby.net> wrote:
Dunno if you did this or not, I'd suggest sending a patch to -docs.

Jim Nasby                                            jim@nasby.net
EnterpriseDB      http://enterprisedb.com      512.569.9461 (cell)