Re: Let's play bash the search engine

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: Let's play bash the search engine
Дата
Re: Let's play bash the search engine  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-general
On 12/19/06, Matthew O'Connor <matthew@zeut.net> wrote:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> But seriously, I'm definitly interested in ways it can be improved - and
> that's true of the whole web team, I'm sure. It was just my way of
> saying "it will take a while", but I'll file it away as a good thing to
> do when there is a moment of spare time.

I like the way the php.net homepage has a search box on the homepage
with a dropdown next to it to specify what to search.

I would recommend a set of check-boxes, so that user can select multiple places to search. Eg. search in 8.2 release, 8.0 release, ans as just suggested by Alvaro, pgsql-hackers mailing list also.

               http://archives.postgresql.org/

--
gurjeet[.singh]@EnterpriseDB.com
singh.gurjeet@{ gmail | hotmail | yahoo }.com