Re: [HACKERS] Not your father's question about deadlocks

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Not your father's question about deadlocks
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Gurjeet Singh" <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> writes:
> Small implementation detail: Also keep a count of how many times the same
> session requested the same lock, and do not release the lock until he
> requests same number of releases.

No need for that, because there isn't any heap_unlock_tuple.

Cool... I didn't know we could get away with that in PG land!!

I assume unlocking is done by a COMMIT/ROLLBACK.

--
gurjeet[.singh]@EnterpriseDB.com
singh.gurjeet@{ gmail | hotmail | yahoo }.com