Re: BUG #15440: pg_dump does not preserve quoted identifiers for statement-level trigger transition table names

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15440: pg_dump does not preserve quoted identifiers for statement-level trigger transition table names
Дата
Ответ на BUG #15440: pg_dump does not preserve quoted identifiers forstatement-level trigger transition table names  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
=?utf-8?q?PG_Bug_reporting_form?= <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> If I create a statement-level trigger using quoted identifiers with the new
> transition table feature in pg10 and dump the database with pg_dump, the
> dumped CREATE TRIGGER statements lack quotes on the identifier.

Yup, missing quote_identifier calls in pg_get_triggerdef_worker.
Will fix, thanks for the report!