Re: TCL with POSTGRES

От s0lao@netscape.net (S. L.)
Тема Re: TCL with POSTGRES
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Jason,

[...]
>Does libpgtcl.dll build cleanly under Cygwin.  IIRC, there are some
>issues with it and (especially) pltcl.dll.  But, it's been a while...
[...]

I can't answer this right now. It's been a while since I stopped "struggling" with cygwin postgresql. But, yes, since
yourpltcl.dll reports (and test cases) there has been allot of while (SIC!). It's now cygwin1.dll 1.5.x, postgresql
7.3.4and the september 2003 version of tcl/tk. Anyway, the pltcl.dll issues didn't apply to libpgtcl.dll.

SLao