Re: performance problems inserting random vals in index

От Leonardo F
Тема Re: performance problems inserting random vals in index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On a few very narrow applications I've gotten good
> performance in the
> low hundreds.  After that things fall apart
> quickly.

Ehm... what exactly "fall apart quickly" means?
I can trade some "select" speed for "insert" speed...

I don't have experience with partitioning, if some of
you already know what's going to happen I could
avoid testing or at least testing for the wrong setup...

Thank you

Сообщение: Re: performance problems inserting random vals in index
Сообщение: Re: performance problems inserting random vals in index