Re: Corruption with IMMUTABLE functions in index expression.

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Corruption with IMMUTABLE functions in index expression.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> 11 окт. 2021 г., в 20:47, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> On Monday, October 11, 2021, Prabhat Sahu <prabhat.sahu@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> While using IMMUTABLE functions in index expression, we are getting below corruption on HEAD.
>
> That function is not actually immutable (the system doesn’t check whether your claim of immutability and the function
definitionmatch, its up to you to know and specify the correct label for what the function does) so not our problem.
Writea trigger instead.
+1, but the error is strange. This might be a sign of some wrong assumption somewhere. My wild guess is that metapage
isread before it was written.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: allow database-specific role memberships
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Corruption with IMMUTABLE functions in index expression.