Re: BUG #16437: The dump is stored with error in creating VIEW statement.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16437: The dump is stored with error in creating VIEW statement.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> pg_restore: creating VIEW "ctrader.sentiment_summary_600"
> pg_restore: while PROCESSING TOC:
> pg_restore: from TOC entry 252; 1259 25769 VIEW sentiment_summary_600
> quotefeeder
> pg_restore: error: could not execute query: ERROR:  column
> "_materialized_hypertable_2.Volume" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be
> used in an aggregate function

Hm.  I suppose that this view is valid in the source database because
"Time" and/or "m_tickerId" are the primary key of
_materialized_hypertable_2, and the restore is failing because pg_dump
didn't restore the primary key constraint first.  But it should know
to do that, and you haven't provided nearly enough information to track
down why it didn't.

Can you provide a self-contained test case that fails like this?
We probably don't need to see any data, just the database
object declarations.