Re: Version 14/15 documentation Section "Alter Default Privileges"

От Michael Banck
Тема Re: Version 14/15 documentation Section "Alter Default Privileges"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 09:03:04AM +0200, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> On Fri, 2022-11-04 at 10:49 +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:

> > After some more thinking, I came up with the attached patch.
>
> I'm sending a reply to the hackers list, so that I can add the patch
> to the commitfest.

I think something like this is highly useful because I have also seen
people very confused why default privileges are not applied.

However, maybe it could be made even clearer if also the main
description is amended, like

"You can change default privileges only for objects that will be created
by yourself or by roles that you are a member of (via target_role)."

or something.

Michael