Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi

От
Тема Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> If You are using Delphi, there is great project called "Zeos
>> objects", and if I remember correctly it has support for large
>> objects.
>>
>    Zeos are useing a lot of memory...

Another issue I had with Zeos was that when I looked into possibly using
those components (this was probably over a year ago now), and tried
connecting to a database which is configured for md5 password encryption,
I got some kind of error message about that (md5 password authentication)
not being supported. Perhaps it works differently now, but be forewarned
to look at that if you need that type of authentication for your
database.

~Berend Tober