reading an oidvector field error

От Takeichi Kanzaki Cabrera
Тема reading an oidvector field error
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi:
I need to read from the database a oidvector field, I'm using this
code snipped to do this:

            Array argsList = rsFunc.getArray("field");
            ResultSet rsArgs = argsList.getResultSet();
            while (rsArgs.next()) {
                String s = rsArgs.getInt(2);    //get an error here.
                PgDataType type = this.getDataType(s);
                args.add(type);
            }
rsFunc: is the ResultSet to read the data.
argsList: is and java.sql.Array.

but I get an error of execution time on the line signed, I'm check the
driver source code and I find that this kind of vector is not
supported and I can't change the data type of the field.
Could some one help me to solve this.

--
My regards,
Takeichi Kanzaki Cabrera