Re: Foreign table & Connection reset by peer

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Foreign table & Connection reset by peer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/24/19 2:25 AM, Lukáš Sobotka wrote:
> Thanks for quick answer. I am feeling a little embarrassed that I did
> not find this before... The thread definitely helped me to understand more.
>
> When I execute query with foreign tables, the connection is created
> (according pg_stat_activity). The question is what I should do for
> ending the connection. I can get PID of connection and force to end it

Not sure. In the original thread the OP was calling conn.close() from
inside a Python script and still seeing the message. The only way they
could prevent it was to disable SSL. From what I gather this is down in
the internals of the code and needs a patch to fix. Someone with more
knowledge of this will need to comment further.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Future Non-server Windows support???
Сообщение: Re: Future Non-server Windows support???