Re: Postgres Date pg_dump/Import:

От Martin Crundall
Тема Re: Postgres Date pg_dump/Import:
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tom;

Not sure how to tell.  I didn't explicitly specify anything like this
during the ./configure step of install.   Poking around in the souce
directory, I pulled this out of config.cache ...

configure:1243: checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O9 -funroll-loops
-ffast-math -malign-double -mcpu=pentiumpro -march=pentiumpro
-fomit-frame-pointer -fno-exceptions ) works

Note, I didn't use the postgresql that came with Slackware; I downloaded
it from the postgres web site.

Martin

>> i am currently running 7.2.2 on slackware 8.1 (kernel 2.4.18)
>
> BTW, is it possible that your postgres was built with -ffast-math
> in CFLAGS?  That is known to cause symptoms like this.  Unfortunately
> -ffast-math is in the default CFLAGS on some Linux distros.
>
>             regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: