Re: Patch bug: Fix jsonpath .* on Arrays

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Patch bug: Fix jsonpath .* on Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jun 4, 2024, at 20:45, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> Oh FFS, unwrapping still breaks my brain. You’re right, of course. Here’s a new patch that demonstrates that
behavior,since that code path is not currently represented in tests AFAICT (I would have expected to have broken it
withthis patch).

Rebased and moved the new tests to the end of the file.

Вложения

От: Yao Wang
Сообщение: Re: 回复: An implementation of multi-key sort
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Patch bug: Fix jsonpath .* on Arrays