Re: Obvious data mismatch in View2 which basically SELECT * from View1

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: Obvious data mismatch in View2 which basically SELECT * from View1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>I haven't replaced the broken View2 yet. >Hope someone can point me to some >further investigation.

Did you look at the actual definition of view2. Like all RDBMS PG materializes the Ddl as it existed at the time of creation and converts it into an in line sql.
There is a possibility it may be different than what you think.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL processes use large amount of private memory on Windows
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL processes use large amount of private memory on Windows