Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/2/19 11:14 AM, Tom K wrote:

> Nope. wal_level was set to replica, not logical.  Unless you mean
>

>     What was the role of this cluster in the original setup?
>

> The cluster was the backend database for a number of applications.  The
> aim was to point applications to a single large cluster instead of a
> number of small instances of postgres running all over the LAB.
>
> If I can get through the above error and get to the DB's and tables, I
> could just dump them out and reinit the entire DB from the backup.

The only thing I could find is the below:

http://www.jebriggs.com/blog/2018/05/postgresql-and-panic-replication-checkpoint-has-wrong-magic-error/

If that does not work I would suggest sending a new post(new subject) to
the mailing list based on:

replication checkpoint has wrong magic 0 instead of 307747550

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com