Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Oct 11, 2021, at 11:26 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>
> We should have a warning box about this in the pg_amcheck docs. Users
> should think carefully about ever using --parent-check, since it alone
> totally changes the locking requirements (actually --rootdescend will
> do that too, but only because that option also implies
> --parent-check).

The recently submitted patch already contains a short paragraph for each of these, but not a warning box.  Should I
reformatthose as warning boxes?  I don't know the current thinking on the appropriateness of that documentation style.
—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations