Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from

От Berend Tober
Тема Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Tony Caduto wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Does anyone know if there is a way to get the backends IP address from
>> the PID?
>> I am using the view pg_stat_activity and it would be nice if it would
>> also display the IP address along with the PID.
>>
>> I can see the IP address when I do a ps -ef but it would be nice to be
>> able to get it via a sql command.
>
> Added to TODO:
>
>     * Add IP address to pg_stat_activity

While this does not involve the POD, but doesn't this give the IP address of
the host:

select inet_server_addr()

Or is he talking about something else?

--BMT

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from the
Сообщение: Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from