Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Maybe instead we can change the COPY command to read the file directly and
>> not via stdin?  Then we don't need the \. marker.

I like that idea too.

> Yes, we need a temp table then.  The single-line fix seemed easier.

Why a temp table?  The COPY command is only sourcing the contents of
"$datadir"/sql_features.txt.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Сообщение: Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)