Re: [GENERAL] how to use the struct "RangeFunction" in Postgres 9.6 ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] how to use the struct "RangeFunction" in Postgres 9.6 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
lin <jluwln@163.com> writes:
>   I am puzzled for how to use the struct "RangeFunction" in Postgres 9.6, the struct "RangeFunction" is not the same
with9.3.
> Can someone help me how to write the function "make_RangeFunction"?

You probably want to look at "func_table:" and associated productions
in gram.y, and maybe compare those to the RangeFunction-making productions
in 9.3's gram.y.

(Since RangeFunction isn't used past the raw parsetree stage, it's not
very clear to me why you'd need to make one anywhere else ...)