Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] dumping a specific TOC data block out of order is not supported without ID on this input stream (fseek required)

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] dumping a specific TOC data block out of order is not supported without ID on this input stream (fseek required)
Дата
Ответ на Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] dumping a specific TOC data block out of order is not supported without ID on this input stream (fseek required)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
--- On Fri, 30/4/10, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Uh.  Why are you doing that?  pg_restore is
> supposed to restore the
> schema, then data, finally indexes and other stuff.
> Are you using
> separate schema/data dumps?  If so, don't do that --
> it's known to be
> slower.

Yes, I'm restoring the schema first, then the data.

The reason being that the data can come from different slony 1.2 slaves, but the schema always comes from the origin
serverdue to modifications slony makes to schemas on the slaves.

Сообщение: Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] dumping a specific TOC data block out of order is not supported without ID on this input stream (fseek required)