Re: pg_restore remap schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore remap schema
Дата
Re: pg_restore remap schema  (Fabrice Chapuis <fabrice636861@gmail.com>)
Re: pg_restore remap schema  (Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> writes:
> Le lun. 8 août 2022 à 18:28, Fabrice Chapuis <fabrice636861@gmail.com> a
>> Is a development in progress to add this option

> Nope, never heard of someone working on this.

People have asked for such a thing before, but it'd be quite difficult
to do reliably --- particularly inside function bodies, which aren't
normally parsed at all during a dump/restore.  If you're willing to
accept a 95% solution, running the pg_restore output through "sed"
would likely work fairly well.  I'd personally want to diff the
before-and-after scripts before applying though :-)