Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
We have had foundation.postgresql.org but since that has changed the
request was put in for funds.postgresql.org to put up a new site that
more clearly represents what the group has transitioned to.

Gavin

On Sep 14, 2006, at 1:46 PM, Guido Barosio wrote:

> There was a foundations.postgresql.org request time ago, confusion
> perhaps?
>
> g.-
>
> On 9/14/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> > I don't recall it ever being asked for. Why would we need another
>> > subsite anyway? What wrong with using <gasp> www.postgresql.org?
>>
>> 'cause the Funds Group needs somewhere to park a CMS.
>>
>> --
>> Josh Berkus
>> PostgreSQL @ Sun
>> San Francisco

>>                http://archives.postgresql.org
>>

> --
> Guido Barosio
> http://www.globant.com
> guido.barosio@globant.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Сообщение: Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?