Re: ~* + LIMIT => infinite time?

От
Тема Re: ~* + LIMIT => infinite time?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>> I tested (part of) it on 7.3 , had to manually change ::int to
>> case-when-then-else-end as there is no cast from bool to int in7.3
>
> An upgrade to 7.3 has, in fact, gotten rid of that bug...

Damn.  I spoke to soon.  It *SEEMS* like it's back again.  Very, very
strange.

If explain claims the "cost" will be ~1000, and then a query takes SO long
to return I give up and hit ^C, that's just not right, right?  I mean,
that "cost" near 1000 may not be in seconds or anything, but 1000 is
pretty low, isn't it?

I give up for now.  Need sleep.

Сообщение: Re: ~* + LIMIT => infinite time?
Сообщение: Re: ~* + LIMIT => infinite time?