Re: Reporting script runtimes in pg_regress

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Reporting script runtimes in pg_regress
Дата
Re: Reporting script runtimes in pg_regress  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Now that I see this in action, it makes the actual test results harder
> to identify flying by.  I understand the desire to collect this timing
> data, but that is a special use case and not relevant to the normal use
> of the test suite, which is to see whether the test passes.  Can we make
> this optional please?

Well, I want the buildfarm to produce this info, so it's hard to see
how to get that without the timings being included by default.  I take
your point that it makes the display look a bit cluttered, though.
Would it help to put more whitespace between the status and the timing?